There are hundreds of mobile phones in the market, and with different brands carrying them, which one’s do we actually consider the best? Do we really base it from who manufactured it or could we just find ways on how to improve and care for our mobile phones?
Here are a few tips on how to improve the performance of your mobile phone:
1. Know Your Device – It is very important that you are aware of the capabilities and drawbacks of your phone. Don’t degrade your phone’s performance with resource-hungry apps. It will overburden your phone.
2. Update Your Firmware – You should update your phone's OS or iOS with the latest version because it brings great improvements to ensure higher performance speed, connectivity and stability. Some apps might not work properly if updates have not been made.
3. Remove Unwanted Apps – Remember that every app installed on your phone takes up storage space that might slow down your phone's performance. Stop installing apps you don’t use or hardly use. For apps that are pre-installed, you may opt to disable them if you can’t uninstall.
4. Update Your Apps – For your apps to work better, you can always check from Google Play or iTunes if there are updates. These updates improve how your app works, as well as install new versions or new features.
5. Use a High Speed Memory Card – The memory card acts as an extension storage space of your phone. Get a boost from high-capacity memory cards to get the most out of storage space. Here’s a list of memory cards that you can choose from: goo.gl/voo6Pp
6. Avoid Live Wall Papers – Live wallpapers are lovely to look at and there are different varieties depending on the manufacturer. But you should know that live wallpapers that are not properly made can take up a lot of CPU cycles to run, thus causing to drain the battery faster. Remember that when your home screen is activated, it also runs your live wallpaper.
7. Get a Power Back-Up – There are a lot of powerbanks that you can use as back-up whenever you need to go out. Choosing the mAh of the power back up depends on how heavy your usage is. This prevents overuse of your phone's battery life while running apps in a low battery mode. It is also great for emergencies when you are in a place where charging stations are not available. For your powerbank needs, here’s a list where you can get one: goo.gl/DisU9z
These are just a few of the things that can help boost the performance of your mobile phone in general. It still depends on how you handle and take care of it so it would last longer. Shop for mobile phones and accessories at www.metrosix.com.
Post a Comment